Принятие и понимание себя - первый шаг на пути к счастливой жизни
How to learn to workout out of love for your body and finally start enjoying it?
Most women start exercising not out of self-love, but Most women start exercising not out of self-love, but often due to some dissatisfaction and non-acceptance of their bodies. They hit the gym with one goal in mind - to conquer those unwanted extra pounds. Wanting to exercise is always good, but the motivation needs to be different!
What do I mean?
First of all, accept yourself as you are – enough of self-criticism!
Secondly, understand that working out should be beneficial to your body, not harmful. Working out to exhaustion and eating strict diets are dangerous for both physical and mental health.
But is it really possible to love sports and start enjoying workouts and your body? Absolutely! And I'll tell you how.
1. Don't Compare Yourself to Others: Your body is unique. Avoid comparing yourself to others, especially to models or celebrities for whom looking perfect is part of their job. Your goal is to become the best possible version of you. Comparisons only demotivate.
2. Choose a Sport You Enjoy: If running isn't your thing, don't force yourself to do it. Try dancing, yoga, or swimming. Find a physical activity that brings joy. This way, you're more likely to stick with it.
3. Set Realistic Goals: Don't set goals like losing 10 kilograms in a week or getting a butt like Kim Kardashian's in a month. For instance, a reasonable weight loss range is around 300-1000 grams or 0,66-2,20 lbs per week for an average build.
4. Blend Sports with Pleasure: Create a playlist of your favorite tunes for your workouts, get a cool new set of workout gear– let everything related to sports evoke positive emotions. This way, you'll eagerly await each new session.
5. Practice Self-Love: Everyone's got imperfections, but there's no need to dwell on them. Focus on your strengths when you look in the mirror and work on self-improvement. You deserve care and love for your body.
6. Consistency and Patience: To achieve your goals, consistency is crucial, which is why sports should be enjoyable. And, of course, be patient. The less frequently you step onto the scale, the more satisfying it becomes to witness those first results in a few months!